Game and Toy Enhanced Learning & Society (GTEL&S) SIG
The Asia-Pacific Region Game and Toy Enhanced Learning & Society (GTEL&S) special interest group (SIG) under the Asia-Pacific Society for Computers in Education (APSCE) aims to provide a platform for researchers who are interested in the use of game and toy technology in learning and training to share scholarly interests, experiences, and professional insights and resources; facilitate collaborations among researchers around the world; have clear channels to access information of jobs, funding opportunities, and potential collaborations; and, get researchers who are interested involved in the conference/workshop organization, journal editorial, and academic paper reviewing.
Chair: Maiga Chang (Canada)
SIG's Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1295536833843737/
If you would like to involve in the APSCE Asia-Pacific Region Game and Toy Enhanced Learning and Society special interest group (SIG) as a member for FREE, please fill out the online form.
**Please note that being a member of GTEL&S SIG doesn't need to be a member of APSCE but also means that you are NOT automatically become an APSCE member.
- ORACLE() Members
Besides all responsibilities that GURU members commit, ORACLE members are also willing to take heavy responsibilities to promote, build and nurture the SIG as being SIG chair.
- GURU() Members
Besides all responsibilities that EXPLORER members commit, GURU members are also willing to organize SIG events such as being chairs for conferences, guest editors for journals' special issues.
- ADVENTURER() Members
ADVENTURER members are willing to share information of jobs, funding opportunities, publications, conference and journal call for papers, and more.
- EXPLORER() Members
EXPLORER members are willing to help SIG events such as being program committee members of conferences and/or reviewers of journals.
- EXPERIENCER() Members
EXPERIENCER members are willing to receive APSCE SIG relevant announcements and communications via emails.
Members are interested in the SIG relevant events and research.
Member List (last member status update is on March 5, 2017)
- Joms Antony, Amal Jyothi College of Engineering, India
- Ashwints, NITK Surathkal, India
- Sukeshkumar P. Borate, SPPU, Pune University, India
- Nicko Caluya, Ateneo de Manila University, Philippines
- Jonathan Casano, Ateneo de Manila University, Philippines
- Tai-Wai Chan, National Central University, Taiwan
- Ben Chang, National Central University, Taiwan
- Chih-Tsan Chang, Mingdao University, Taiwan
- Hercy Chang, Central China Normal University, China
- Maiga Chang, Athabasca University, Canada
- Sridhar Chimalakonda, IIT Tirupati, India
- Kale Santosh Dattatrat, SPPU, Pune University, India
- Anurag Deep, IIT Bombay, India
- Gary Ferrao, IIT Bombay, India
- Mingfong Jan, National Central University, Taiwan
- Morris Jong, The Chinese University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong
- Venkatesh Kamat, Goa University, India
- Sandhya Kode, IIIT Hyderbad, India
- Trishul Kulkarni, MIT, Aurangabad, India
- Chang-Yen Liao, Central China Normal University, China
- Laxmikant Manchekar, University of Mumbai, India
- Samadhan Manore, CDAC, Mumbai, India
- Saurabh Mehta, VIT, Mumbai, India
- Hiroyuki Mitsuhara, Tokushima University, Japan
- Arindam Nath, Next Education, India
- Ashutosh Raina, IIT Bombay, India
- Rekha Ramesh, IIT Bombay, India
- Ma. Mercedes Rodrigo, Ateneo de Manila University, Philippines
- Bharani S., Deakin University, Australia
- Yen-An Shih, National Central University, Taiwan
- Hsin-Yih Shyu, Tamkang University, Taiwan
- Masanori Sugimoto, Hokkaido University, Japan
- Bhagnan Toksha, MIT, Aurangabad, India
- Eric Vidal, Ateneo de Manila University, Philippines
- Masanori Yamada, Kyushu University, Japan